|Fashion||Home Appliances||Jewellery||Home Decor|
ADDITIONAL RETAILING OUTLETS
We are planning to establish more retail outlets for selling products that have completed their life cycle on television but have an equity which can be optimized.
Our online store is growing rapidly and we are working towards turning it into the largest online shopping mall in India and the preferred shopping destination of customers.
FRANCHISE AND RETAIL NETWORK EXPANSION
we are in process of doubling the number of franchise outlets to cover every nook and corner of India. Our plan to optimize the brand equity and provide better shopping access for customers in small towns is also being quickly realized.
Our delivery centers in India -
DIRECT MARKETING STRATEGY
By using direct marketing tools, we are selling products that need one-on-one interaction directly to customers.
Especially selected institutions and corporate organizations will be targeted as part of our marketing strategies.
To achieve perfection and growth in life everyone has to cross mountain rocks of hardships and not soft grass.To soar above the mountain like eagles is what we are seeking for growth for all associates. DEEMARK established in November 2004 to 20th February 2007 is now a renowned name in the field of online selling through Direct sales, Multi level marketing and Online promotion sales.The directors and promoters are highly qualified and experienced in different fields and having vast experience in industrial and administration relations and has supported by a group of companies, who are engaged in manufacturing, trading and engineering fields.
Our respondents are planning to make significant changes to their operations in the next three years. Almost 75% expect a reasonable amount of change will be required, but 40% expect that change to be extensive.
This is consistent across all geographies, but particularly in Western Europe, as well as consistent across all sectors.
Three issues dominate how businesses expect to change in the coming three years :
1. Expansion into new international markets.
2. Reduction in costs.
3. Pursuit of greater efficiencies.
The most pressing issues vary by geography :
1. Brazil, India and the US anticipate international expansion.
2. Western Europe and the US are looking for cost reduction and increased efficiency.
3. Russia is focused on efficiency.
4. Brazil has high expectations around mergers and acquisitions.
5. IT investment is expected in India and Russia.
6. China emphasizes improvements in quality.
Similarly, there is variation in the planned response by sector :
1. Retailers and consumer product companies are looking for international expansion.
2. Financial service companies expect debt reduction.
3. Real estate and retail companies anticipate increased efficiencies.
Likelihood of change vs. impact of change
It comes as no surprise that respondents expect change to take place widely across their company, affecting every business function.
Corporate strategy and risk management are the two areas where change is assumed to be most likely as a company is rethinking its market and trying to avoid repeating the mistakes of the past.
This is reflected in our findings, where the functions identified as most likely to change are :
2. Performance management
3. Sales and marketing
4. Governance, risk and compliance
5. Corporate strategy
However, these functions change rank when grouped according to impact.
1. Corporate strategy
2. Acquisition-based growth strategy
4. Innovation management, IT, performance management
5. Governance, risk and compliance